Blokada is a wonderful adblocker that saves you from annoying ads that keep popping up on your screen. It is open source and the best part, it is free. It works system wide, maybe that’s why you want to download blokada for pc also, to browse through web ad-free on your windows/mac machine.
Sadly they don’t officially support windows/mac devices yet, but thankfully there is way with which you can enjoy it’s benefits on your PC. You can also block ads using blokada on Cyberflix TV which is a very useful app for streaming movies and TV shows.
In this post we will tell step by step how to install Blokada on you PC, whether it is running windows, mac or linux. We have got you all covered. There is a software called “Android Emulator” which will help us. It helps us run any android app on PC.
Download Blokada for PC(Win 10/8/7, Mac, Linux)
First you need to download android emulator on your pc. There are many options on the market. But for this instance we will use Bluestacks for Windows and Mac. Linux users can use Gennymotion. The steps are mostly the same for both. You can install any other if you wish so.
Steps to install Blokada on PC
- Download Bluestacks and install it on your PC. The link is given below. (Bluestacks for Windows users and GennyMotion for Linux ones)
- After installing Bluestacks offline installer, open it on your windows/mac.
- Then download Blokada APK file from the link below.(Open this link in next tab and return to this window once download is complete.)
- Go to the location where the apk file is downloaded.
- Right click on the Blokada apk and choose “Open with Bluestacks apk installer“.
- The installation will take some time. Once it completes you will get a notification and then you can enjoy Blokada on your PC.
There you have it! An ad-free web browsing experience on your windows pc.