Downloader is an application for Firestick which lets you download anything on your firestick. You can use it to sideload apps on your firestick. Firestick by default does not have Downloader installed. You have to manually install it. If you are struggling to install it on your firestick, we have a step by step guide for you. This guide will help you do the job in a few easy steps.
Install Downloader on Firestick
Steps to follow:
- Connect Firestick to your Tv and turn it ON.
- Go to Settings and scroll down to My Fire TV.
- There you will find Developer Options.
- In developer options, Turn ON both ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Now go back to the Homepage.
- On the top-left corner of your homepage, you will find a Search icon.
- Use your remote to get to it and search “Downloader“.
- There you will an option to Download it. Click on it.
- Wait for some time and installation will be done.
Following this guide should have let you install Downloader on Firestick. Now use Downloader to download anything on your Firestick. Enjoy! If you like the tutorial, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
Want to block ads on your firestick, install Blokada.