Blokada for Firestick/FireTV: Blokada is a great app to serve all your adblocker related needs. The best part of it is, that you can use it system-wide. That means it will block ads not only in the browser but in all your apps, whichever they are Youtube, Netflix, Showbox etc.
That’s why it is a preferable choice for many people wanting privacy on their smart devices other than smartphones. Any user can Download Blokada on firestick, it’s very easy. Surprisingly it can also be used on firestick. You just need to follow the steps in the exact order as we describe them below.
Steps to download Blokada on firestick/fireTV:
- Connect your firestick to your Tv.
- Go to Home of your firestick and go to Apps.
- Then browse Categories –> Productivity.
- There you will find Downloader, install it.
- Once you install it, open it and type the following address
- This will take you to the website where you can download blokada on firestick by going to the Download section.
- Use your remote to browse through the website.
- You can download the latest version there.
- Click on download and your file should start downloading.
- Once the download finishes you will get a pop-up asking you to install it. Click install.
- Now you can find blokada in your list of apps.
Update: There are some changes in latest version of Firestick. For that check out our guide on how to “Download and install Downloader on Firestick.”
Enable Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources
If you have not enabled installation of apps from unknown sources in your Firestick/Fire Tv, follow the below stated steps. Only after enabling this you will be able to install Blokada on your firestick. For those on latest version scroll down to end.
Steps to follow:
- From the home screen of your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, scroll to “Settings”.
- Then scroll right and find “Device”. Click on it.
- Now, scroll down and find “Developer options”.
- In developer options, select “Adb debugging”.
- There you will find option “Apps from Unknown Sources”. Enable it ON.
For Firestick Latest Version
- Just go to Settings and scroll to My Device.
- There you will find Developer Options.
- In Developer Options, Turn ON both ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
Voila! You saved yourself from annoying ads while watching videos on your FireTv.